1.1.3 dev team jailbreak vs the 1.1.3 nate true ibrickr

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by iNDO, Jan 29, 2008.

1. iNDO

iNDO New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok guys i have a question. Is there any difference between the 1.1.3 jailbreak that just came out from the dev team and the 1.1.3 nate true ibrickr one? cause i have 1.1.3 jailbreaked using the ibrickr method and it works fine except the smbprefs which works when u change the stuff buy ssh into ipod which i did and u can change icons but just not the dock or backgrounds. So will jailbreaking using the dev team method make a difference or do anything different than the ibrickr method?
  2. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No, no difference as far as I can tell. Summerboard and Customize still doesn't work for me, still stuck with the stupid ugly dock. But in terms of everything else working, no problems there.
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    1.1.3 is the Devil as of now. Stay using 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 till 1.1.3 becomes more stable.

By that time 1.1.4 might be out =\
  4. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

Dev team, Has Installer problems, that can be fixed by using bosstools after JB, It uses iPod firmware, so its good.

Nate true was only for iPhone. If you use this JB, there are some iPhone features, such as the different wallpaper etc.

I was in Nate trues iBrick JB, when I found out the Dev JB came the next day, I had nothing to do but Restore and do it that way