1.1.3 deleted Alarm sounds

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Fozzus, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Fozzus

Fozzus New Member

1.1.3 deleted alarm sounds? after upgrading i can set alarms and all that still, but now i cannot select any sounds? all i can make it do is sleep the ipod. anyone else?
  2. a33a

a33a New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Which method did you use to jailbreak?
  3. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

Like I said in a VERY recent thread about this, seach. All you have to do is search "alarms" and you have a thread starting with [GUIDE]. Here is my post copied from the recent thread.
    "Has been posted, search. There is a fix thread, but I would suggest having using the Dev Team's JB in the first place, because it is NT's way that does it, by adding the iPhone firmware because the iPhone uses ringtones for alarms.
    Fix: http://www.ifans.com/forums/...ad.php?t=30198"

EDIT: http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30198
  4. Fozzus

Fozzus New Member

maybe people don't use search because those links dont work? =P i fully understand the function of search, but realisticly, you're never going to be able to get all new forum people such as myself to use it off the bat. how about a little hospitality in trying to keep us instead of running us off?

Edit: also would you be so nice as to explain what SSH is to me? I'm pretty sure its a method to gai n access to my ipod but i dunno what th acronym is. also what is a good "method" or program. after this has been cleared up i'm pretty sure i'd be able to go about fixing my own problem
  5. darc10222

darc10222 Banned