1.1.3 crashed after jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by sDesign, Jan 28, 2008.

1. sDesign

sDesign New Member

holy sh*t

I jailbroke my touch yesterday but now it is in recovery mode. After I jailbroke my touch yesterday (1.1.3) everything was fine but a few minutes ago I just wanted to check my Mails with the touch and now it wont start up any more. The iPod is now in recovery mode (it shows up with the cable and the iTunes Logo

Is there any help without jailbreakting my touch again or do I have to jailbreak the touch again?
  2. truthstar

truthstar Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Same problem, just happen to me
  3. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    get the 1.1.2 jailbreak files. load up Jailbreak.jar. plug in your ipod via USB (close itunes before hand) hit the "Boot from Recovery" button in Jailbreak.jar. it should reboot your ipod and it should start normally now. i had this problem a few mins ago and thats how i fixed it
  4. digdug

digdug New Member

This is what I'm saying people!!! GIVE UP with this sh*t "jailbreak". Running a hodgepodge firmware, which is what this soft jailbreak does, is bound to lead to headaches....
  5. truthstar

truthstar Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  6. digdug

digdug New Member

Nothing to PM. This jailbreak is a bunch of crap, and is insufficient to provide stability. I applaud the efforts of the Dev Team, but this "jailbreak" simply isn't ready for primetime. There are more headaches, and its simply not worth bothering.

The very fact that your ipod went into an unrecoverable crash should give you an indication of how unstable and pointless it is to be running the frankenbuild that this jailbreak results in.
  7. truthstar

truthstar Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well thanks for the info, I was up all last night trying to get this to go, in the end loosing my back up :/
  8. dissident

dissident New Member

Well the same thing just happened to me when I was just coming out of the mail settings. It froze, restarted, and booted into recovery mode. I was using the latest Dev Team's jailbreak 1.1.3 so its not just a "soft jailbreak" issue.

Now in 1.1.1 trying to get back up to 1.1.3 again.

Please Register or Log in to view images