Ok, I believe to have found a solution for those who have been having the "Unable to Connect" message from Apollo and MobileChat. I've been looking through the threads and everyone suggested to replace the /Applications/Apollo.app/hosts adding: Code: 220.127.116.11 login.oscar.aol.com 18.104.22.168 nexus.passport.com 22.214.171.124 login.live.com 126.96.36.199 messenger.hotmail.com 188.8.131.52 gateway.messenger.hotmail.com 184.108.40.206 loginnet.passport.com I did this for both /etc/hosts and /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/hosts Not sure which one actually had an effect on the connection, but it worked. After that I rebooted the Touch, launched Apollo and had no problem connecting to MSN. I also tried it with MobileChat Hope this helps. It worked for me. Step by Step Instructions: 1- Open your SSH Client/File transfer and connect to the iphone/ipod 2a- download /etc/hosts to your PC from the iphone/ipod 2b- run pico on /etc/hosts (Preferred) 3- edit /etc/hosts and add the following lines: Code: 220.127.116.11 login.oscar.aol.com 18.104.22.168 nexus.passport.com 22.214.171.124 login.live.com 126.96.36.199 messenger.hotmail.com 188.8.131.52 gateway.messenger.hotmail.com 184.108.40.206 loginnet.passport.com 4- save the file and upload it back to /etc on the ipod/iphone if you downloaded it to your computer. Make sure you have the file in Unix format. 5- type reboot on your SSH terminal Wait for the iphone/ipod to restart and the launch Apollo.