1.1.3=1.1.2???

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by almrow, Jan 31, 2008.

1. almrow

almrow Member

hi guys i have an 16gb ipod touch alredy jailbroken with the version 1.1.3 however there's a problem or i don't know but in the settings of my ipod it says current version 1.1.2 and also in the itunes it says you have 1.1.2 version but i did the jailbreak (*not downloading it from installer) and i can move my icons wherever i want and also the new feature of google maps and finally the iphone applications (stocks, maps, weather...etc..). oh and also i have summeboard and customize working but with the same problem that all the persons have in this forum)
    so is this the right way of jailbroken, i mean having 1.1.3 disguised as 1.1.2??? or this is wrong?? plz answer me cuz i'm some kinda worry

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wierd.... have you tried just holding the sleep button and turn the ipod off, and then back on ?
  3. I_am_Mad_like_This

I_am_Mad_like_This New Member

I heard someone in Digg say that it is 1.1.2 firmware with 1.1.3 features installed. He even had 17+ diggs. Still, I am unsure of this being a fact
  4. jfb392

jfb392 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Edit /System/Library/CoreServices/SystemVersion.plist.
  5. almrow

almrow Member

THANK YOU!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

jeje it worked perfectly now i have 1.1.3 version, i just edited the systemversion from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 ^^ pretty easy!!
  6. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    lol

(1o char)