1.1.3-1.1.1???

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by buickryder, Feb 5, 2008.

1. buickryder

buickryder New Member

I accidentally updated to 1.1.3 and i wanna jailbreak again but everything i read is so confusing can i just use itunes to go back to 1.1.1 or do i need to do something special? Thnks
  2. link_08

link_08 New Member

http://forums.ilounge.com/showthread.php?t=212346&highlight=1.1.2 u'll need the 1.1.2 psw

then install bds subsytem and then chose the official dvs teajailbreak by adding the ipodtouchmaster repo. is the most stable i dont know if u want to use a different one, and to go back what u need is just force to restore and shift + update and chose the 1.1.1 psw,

NOTE: i had never used iphuc to go back to 1.1.1 from 1.1.3 just what i said above
  3. alexbird101

alexbird101 New Member

You must download iphuc to downgrade. Try ipodtouchmaster's video on youtube and it will give you a link to the file.
  4. kiko

kiko New Member

5. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i don't get why everyone's making a big deal about 1.1.3 downgrade, i've downgraded twice just by shift+clicking 'check for updates' in itunes and selecting the 1.1.1 firmware

and 1.1.1 worked fine, then i upgraded it to jailbroken 1.1.3 and THAT works fine

no keyboard errors or installer errors or anything
  6. buickryder

buickryder New Member

Well i had an issure cuz the firmware i keep downloading was for the iphone and itll give u an error if you dont use the right firmware........ Im downloading what i hope is the right firmware anyone got a link tha knows for sure its itouch firmware???? Thanks