1.1.2 update wont work with mail app, please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Gabe, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Gabe

Gabe Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Anyone's mail not working on 1.1.2? Mine just crashes as soon as I have an account added into mail. I tried several different download links, changed all the permissions, and I did the command in putty to change the permissions. All my other apps work fine. When I upgraded to 1.1.2, everything was saved, for example, I still had to install notes, but the things I had in notes on 1.1.1 were still there, same way for NES, I had to install it, but my ROMs were still there and working fine.

I think the problem with mail is, all the email I have downloaded was saved when I updated to 1.1.2, and its trying to re-download it all again, or getting corrupt or something and crashing the mail app back to spring board. If someone knows how I could completely delete all the emails I have downloaded from 1.1.1. Obviously its not saved in the GMM.framework, MobileMailSettings.bundle, or MobileMailSettings.bundle

Mail was working fine and dandy till I got 1.1.2. Sure someone else has had this problem but I searched and looked back 12 pages and did everything the fixes said.
  2. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

r u using mail 1.1.1 or mail form 1.1.2? 1.1.1 doesnt work well
  3. Gabe

Gabe Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Where is a 1.1.2 version of mail?
  4. sjsharks

sjsharks New Member

My mail works perfectly fine.
  5. Gabe