1.1.2 Update Package Download

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by scottthebum, Jan 15, 2008.

1. scottthebum

scottthebum New Member

Does anyone have a link to get the 1.1.2 software update? Has someone already uploaded it? I searched the forums but came up with nothing.
  2. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. scottthebum

scottthebum New Member

Re:

Man, I love that guy! You hear me, iPodTouchMaster? I know you have an account in these forums. Thanks a bunch! Oh, actually I even messaged you in your YouTube account cause I wanted to say thanks.

Anyway, Aduumzor, nah thank you too for pointing me in the right direction! I really appreciate it. Of all days to choose rejailbreaking my iTouch, I chose today. Take care man.

- J
  4. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ya, no problem. but you will also need 1.1.1 if you dont have it! i have that also. if you need that pm me. also i am coming out with a vido later on 1.1.3 and what has changed etc. i know you all basically know what is new but im making a video about it anyway, also on downgrading etc.. should be out in about 2 hours
  5. Emanjl

Emanjl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Very nice, ipodtm

Please Register or Log in to view images

gawd I love you man, if I had a PayPal account I would donate to you. Also, thanks for "risking" your iPod to get us that video, be sure I will watch it

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Good luck to you in the future, bud.

EmanjL.
  6. crazymon161

crazymon161 New Member

windows please??? i DO NOT want a rar file, i noticed that a little too late, it killed my ipod, thank you very much, can i have a more compatible firmware?
  7. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ok wtf... i keep trying to update to 1.1.2 and i keep getting nothing but 1602 errors in itunes. ive restored myipod to 1.1.1 like 6 times now it just does not want to update to 1.1.2 wtf am i doing wrong. im on itunes 7.5