1.1.2 oktoprep jailbreak not working!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by kingkai, Mar 12, 2008.

1. kingkai

kingkai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hi i tried the new ziphone bsd major minor fix but still it didnt work and buggered up my 1.1.3 jb as i fresh restored 1.1.4 for ziphone

i dowgraded back to 1.1.1 to jb again

install oktoprep and shift+upgrade selected 1.1.2 as before but it wipes everything so 1.1.2 isnt jb'd

i downgraded itunes to 7.5 from 7.whatever it is now but still no luck
  2. raze94

raze94 New Member

3. kingkai

kingkai New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    hi, thanks ill look into it im thinking now that maybe 1.1.1 may be just fine now that i got maps on it though i will download whatevers needed incase of a future change of mind
  4. water is poison

water is poison New Member

did you try jailbreaking 1.1.2 with the touchfree method after you upgraded?
  5. heathuff

heathuff New Member

Hi guys, I'm actually having this same issue. I have tried following this guide

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8678

The app "OKtoprep" is not available for download when I am running the 1.1.1. (From what I have read, this is because "OKtoprep" is actually included in the installer) Anyway, when I upgrade to 1.1.2 it is no longer jail broken, so I am unable to run the windows.bat. I have also tried the touchfree method by going to jailbreakme.com on 1.1.2, but when I click to install the snapApp the screen just goes white....any help would be appreciated, thanks!!
  6. padsquad43

padsquad43 New Member

i had the same problem. i couldnt care less, and im just sticking with 1.1.1 until i can get 2.0:]
  7. heathuff

heathuff New Member

I was thinking that too, but I thought that 1.1.2 was more stable with more features including the google maps and email...I could be wrong though, can anyone confirm this?
  8. heathuff

heathuff New Member

I got it fixed guys, thanks for the help...it turns out that "OKtoprep" was available after I installed the comunity sources. I installed the "OKtoprep", upgraded to 1.1.2 and jailbreak went smooth...thanks again

Please Register or Log in to view images