1.1.2 Jailbreak not working!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by iHomer, Jan 28, 2008.

1. iHomer

iHomer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So I had an iPod touch jailbroke on 1.1.1, but 1.1.3 came out and I wanted that, but I needed to upgrade to 1.1.2 jailbreak. So I get to the part when you launch windows.bat and it wants you to click jailbreak, I do that and it says Make sure you run oktoprep before doing this and try again, but I already did do this before I upgraded to 1.1.2, so then I went into task manager and ended everything to do with ipod and apple and itunes, and it says to please reconnect the device because it cannot find it. This does not work. How do I fix this problem?
  2. heffer101

heffer101 New Member

about ending all the proceses that the tutorial says to do, dont. itunes is the only the way that the computer finds that the touch is connected. By ending all those processes you're ending all the applications that the touch needs to be connected. In short, don't end those processes. Just do the jailbreak.
  3. nathan90

nathan90 New Member

end itunes.exe, and ituneshelper.exe and ipodservice.exe but let applemobiledeviceservice.exe run
  4. QuAdS

QuAdS New Member

5. iHomer

iHomer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Alright, it still says oktoprep needs to be run, thanks guys, I'll keep my eyes on that post.
  6. QuAdS

QuAdS New Member

7. DrAma

DrAma New Member

Pay attention..if you use iTunes 7.6 the jailbreak 1.1.2 will not work, even if you "oktoprep" it

Please Register or Log in to view images