1.1.2 Jailbreak help!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by mikesgroove, Jan 15, 2008.

1. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

Hello evryone,

Trying to get the 1.1.2 jailbreak to work on my touch is making me want to jump out of a plane without a parachute. I'v searched and searched, on many forums, and can't seem to find an answer. I've had no problem getting it to jailbreak on the 1.1.1 downgrade (I've tried to do this many times) I installed Oktoprep, upgraded my firmware in iTunes, ran the jailbreak.jar, and everything seems to be fine until the jailbreak is finished and the dialog window comes up congratulating me and saying that it will reboot, but as soon as that comes up my touch gets stuck in restore mood. I've tried waiting, I've tried manually rebooting, I've tried reboot from restore option on the jailbreak.jar, and every time it gets stuck in restore mood. I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! Has anyone else had this problem and figured out how to make it work? It just kills me that I could be on the latest firmware, jailbroken, and I'm not. I realize their isn't a huge difference between the two, but I would really like to be as up-to-date as possible.

Sorry for the long post, and thanks for any and all help!

Mike
  2. elouise09

elouise09 New Member

its not possible
    you have to downgrade to 1.1.1
  3. mikesgroove

mikesgroove New Member

I did. Everytime I've tried the upgrade.