1.1.2 iphone Apss... 1.1.2 iphone apps.... Someone could add them to their source ???

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by Bulledeverre, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Bulledeverre

Bulledeverre New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    All is in the title...

The 1.1.2 apps from the source "gojohnnyboi..." doesn't work.... Google maps prep and Mail prep is not there...

I've tried 4 other sources... : Can't find host...

If I may, could the ipodtouchfans repo add them 1.1.2 apps in their repo ? Would be awesome !

Edit : Sorry about the rep in the title... Don't know how to modify that.
  2. llol_slim

llol_slim New Member

gojohnnyboi's does work mate, ive just done it

use "iphone apps for 1.1.1/1.1.2"
  3. Bulledeverre

Bulledeverre New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I should have been more precise : Johnnyboi does work to download... BUT Mail doesn't work for me...
    When I open it, it let's me configure mail....... I got the mail screen and nothing in it and it closes....

tells me I got mail... but... doesn't work..... AND i'm not the only one with this problem.

But I'm very glad for you if it works on your Touch... May be there'S a fix.... or it's a permission thing... I don't know...
  4. assasinbob

assasinbob New Member

whats the full title of that repo, because i have been looking for those apps ever since applerepo stopped working
  5. llol_slim

llol_slim New Member

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showpost.php?p=323400&postcount=1

sorry, actually i havent tried mail, i loaded it but didnt set it up.. i just use google's rss feedpage