1.1.2 batch file

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by cheeseraven, Nov 15, 2007.

1. cheeseraven

cheeseraven New Member

ok so i need some help with this 1.1.2 jailbreak stuff. I jailbroke the 1.1.1 the hard way no prob and this seemed vary easy UNTIL i get to opening the batch file and it doesnt open up. Im running vista and have already made sure im not using the mac version. And i am running the file as an admin if anyone asks. Im sooo close and really need some help.
  2. cheeseraven

cheeseraven New Member

wait i think i got it. I searched batch file and turns out i havta run the jar file instead with java installed.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. opsguy

opsguy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That is not true. I have Vista with Java installed and I used the batch file and it worked perfectly.

What I did find is that if you download the jailbreak zip file it is better to place it directly under your C: drive, then unzip. Some have reported that if you place it in another folder particularly one with spaces in the folder name and then try to unzip you will get errors and it will not unzip properly.

I can confirm this happened to me the first time. The batch file was showing there but would not work. Redownloaded directly to C:\, then unzipped and then moved all the files to another folder and the batch file worked fine.
  4. Alex87

Alex87 New Member

vista ewwwwwwwwwwww?????///
  5. Azeke

Azeke New Member

A couple of issues I had they may help. Update your java to the lastest version and ensure you have the correct Jailbreak zipfile. That seem to clear up my issues.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke
  6. Alex87

Alex87 New Member

can u jailbrake without a cp
  7. jimbodude

jimbodude Member

You can jailbreak without a pc on firmware 1.1.1, but at the moment, and probablt for ever, you need a pc for 1.1.2
  8. rek1949

rek1949 New Member

I've got Vista and every other program known in the free world, I've got the jailbreak program extracted to a folder on my desk top. I tried running th .bat file using the normal
    double click method, it started to run then crapped out at the SSH change password dialouge box, I then ran it as administrator no problems!
  9. Bruise

Bruise New Member

Not trying to bump up an old topic, but thanks to the OP I got it to work. I had to reinstall java lol.
  10. pcoon55

pcoon55 New Member

can anyone post the files for the 'hard' jailbreak for 1.1.1