1.1.1 not possible to restore with 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by Mattham, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Mattham

Mattham New Member

Nov 18, 2007

after I did the 1.1.3. jailbreak the first time, there were a lot of bugs and I wanted to go back to 1.1.1.
    Unfortunelty I already synced once with the new firmware and when iTunes told me, after I restored, that one iPod is synced with my library so far and if I want to restore these settings, I clicked Yes. But then there was an error that told me that the file on my computer is not compatible with my iPod. So all seetings were lost.

I needed to save all my wifi settings again, safari bookmarks, and all other preferences. And one of the worst things was that my ficedice highscore was gone as well XD

Does anybody know if it is possible to restore from the file saved by iTunes at a later time and not at the beginning. So that I can wait until I have 1.1.3 on my iPod again and restore then. To jailbreak 1.1.3 it is necessary to update with iTunes to 1.1.2 and during this step I must personalize my iPod and after that it is not possbile to restore my original settings anymore.

Or does anybody know, where Fivedice saves the high scores?

Thanks for your help.