1.1.1 downgrade problem !!!! HELPPP

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by banks123, Mar 8, 2008.

1. banks123

banks123 New Member

i had a jail broken 1.1.1 ipod touch and when i tried installing apps from the installer i got a main script failed to load error and i searched around and i saw that most people fixed this by restoring their ipod so i went and restored mine back to 1.1.1 again then i went 2 jailbreakme.com and i jailbroke the ipod then i went 2 the installer and i downloaded the bsd subsytem and open ssh then i exited the installer and the ipod restarted nd went back to the lock screen so i unlocked it and nothing new came on my main screen of the ipod touch i still only had the installer icon but nothing for other 2 apps no new icons so then when i tried to install customize it said i needed a 1.1.3 firmware so i tried installing the "customize (old)" and that said i needed 1.1.2 so then i tried to install ocktoprep but it said i needed customize b4 it could be installed what do i do :S
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    First of all, BSD Subsystem and openSSH don't show up on the homescreen, for anyone. Secondly, try clearing your queue before installing Oktoprep.
  3. banks123

banks123 New Member

how do i clear the my que? all i see is "featured", "install","update","uninstall","sources" where do i go 2 clear the que?
  4. jordanpooph555

jordanpooph555 New Member

Just search up Autodown 1.1.4 on youtube
    but first you want to upgrade to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4
    and once you downgrade just start over with appsnap
  5. banks123

banks123 New Member

i isntalled services to see if ssh was on and it was and i have the customize that previously worked on my ipod touch backed up on my desktop along with my other apps but the problem is when i try connecting using cute ftp and winSCP there is always a time out error and my ipod wont connect what is wrong?
  6. banks123

banks123 New Member

well now i got to ssh into my ipod so i transfered the customize app i had backed up from before i placed it in "/Applications" and then when i restarted my ipod the customize icon was there so i clicked on it and the screen came up the one with the chicken then it stayed like that for about 30 seconds then it went back to the home screen:S what do i do:S?
  7. starmatrix

starmatrix Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When the chicken pops up, just keep tapping the screen repetitively. If it closes on you, just open it back up at keep tapping. Eventually it'll work after a few tries.
  8. banks123

banks123 New Member

tapping continuously isnt working any other ideas?
  9. banks123

banks123 New Member

i tried upgrading to 1.1.2 and i jail broke it and now i can download everything other than customize when i try it says "Error in script command 1: installapp"
  10. banks123

banks123 New Member

k i think i've tried everything now i restored my ipod touch bak to 1.1.1 and i went to jail break me.com and jail broke it and i have the installer on my home page can some please tell me how to get customize and if there is any special order of apps i should install and can you tell me that order

Please Register or Log in to view images