1.1.1. Downgrad with Leopard

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by piko, Dec 15, 2007.

1. piko

piko New Member

Hi !! I want to jailbreak my ipod touch, but it's in 1.1.2, and I want to downgrad it 1.1.1 with my Mac ( under Leopard ), I know how to do but I haven't got the link to download the 1.1.1 Firmware .

Can you give me the link please

Please Register or Log in to view images

(I'm french, sorry for my english

)
  2. duction

duction New Member

3. piko

piko New Member

Thanks, but I've allready download this folder but when I'm under itunes what files I have to choose in this folder ?? Because there are 3 files ".dmg"
  4. Bernstein229

Bernstein229 New Member

I had the same problem. I have tiger. It doesn't work on safari. Google firefox, download the browser, then download the ipsw. That should do it.
  5. piko

piko New Member

I don't understand !!!!!!
  6. rem736

rem736 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    the ipsw file you have should remain as a single file. it is this single file that itunes uses to upgrade/downgrade. you should not be able to see the contents of this file unless it has been decompressed. so point itunes to this ipsw file, not the dmg files that this ipsw file contains.
  7. piko

piko New Member

I succed the downgrad, I Jailbroke my touch and now i want to install the iPhone's apps, on PC they use "Winscp" to put the folders into the touch, but what soft we have to use on MAC ?
  8. rem736

rem736 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    it's easier to use the installer to add the iphone apps you want. first of all, if you plan to stick with 1.1.1, then just go to the installer and proceed with adding the repository for the iphone apps. i think it's repo.us.to. you should see a folder called "iPhone 1.1.1 Apps" in the install area. be sure to install the google maps prep and mobile mail prep files first. then add the iphone apps as wanted.

however, if you want to upgrade to 1.1.2, then don't install the iphone apps yet. install oktoprep (again, can be found in the installer). then update to 1.1.2 (look for instructions on this forum...should be a sticky on upgrading from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2). after jailbreaking 1.1.2, install the google maps prep and mobile prep files, then the iphone apps from the "iPhone 1.1.2 Apps" folder.

by the way, one sftp program to use on the mac is cyberduck...if you are still interested in doing it the manual way.