1.1.1, 1.1.2 and 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by vcxv, Feb 26, 2008.

1. vcxv

vcxv New Member

whats the difference between the above firmware? i mean which is the most stable one?
    i know like most apps work on the 1.1.1 even the iphone apps (correct me if im wrong), so whats the point in upgrading the jailbroken firmware? security? xtra features? thanks
  2. NewIPodtoucher

NewIPodtoucher New Member

I stopped my Jailbreaking at 1.1.2 it's better then 1.1.1 but is also better in some cases then 1.1.3 cause alot of stuff still doesent work for 1.1.3

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

1.1.1 is the most stable. It's been out for the longest time and has the most features (skinning, apps, etc.) compatible with it.

1.1.2 has a few fixes, but isn't really worth upgrading from 1.1.1 from. It has almost the same exact thing as 1.1.1.

1.1.3 has the most stock features with moving apps and webclips. You can't do the intense skinning, and skinning and compatibility is harder.
  4. vcxv

vcxv New Member

so lets say i have iphone apps on my 1.1.1. if later i would like to have latest version of firmware (jailbroken) will i lost the apps i have now? or i just have to simply install them again? or uninstall them first the wiser choise?
  5. kioann35

kioann35 New Member

6. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

You would just install them again.
    Rejailbreaking removes the apps you have.