As per usual, Apple today announced a variety of statistics regarding the performance of the company’s various products and services. Here’s the rundown of impressive numbers touted at today’s event:
- 9 million iPhones sold by the end of launch weekend (includes iPhone 5s and 5c)
- 5 days after launch, 200 million devices were running iOS 7
- iTunes Radio: Over 20 million listeners have listened to a billion songs in the US in the last month.
- Over one million apps in the App Store
- Over 60 billion app downloads
- App developers have now earned over $13 billion