Let’s face it. As modern day society becomes more complex — especially with the emergence of computers, smartphones, tablets and other portable devices — meeting that special someone in your life is becoming increasingly challenging.
Canoodle for iPhone looks to solve that problem, with its free app for iOS and Android. Whether you are looking for a casual conversation or a relationship, this app will help fulfill your dating needs. Learn all about it ahead.
Canoodle for iPhone is packed with several features, many that originate from its desktop-based website, including: customizable interests that allow you to match with people you’re in common with, location-based search to connect with people nearby, and an interactive mosaic of the latest news, photos, and things happening on the social dating service.
Facebook integration is one of the key features of Canoodle, which automatically sets your interests and allows you to better personify your Canoodle experience. It’s not always easy to fill out an online dating profile, so integrating with your Facebook profile saves you time and allows you to focus on what truly matters — finding someone that you’re interested in.
There are five tabs at the bottom of the Canoodle app to explore:
- My Matches: This area displays potential matches — including age, location and screen name — based on common interests. You can inbox, instant message, wink or send an ice breaker to other users, while sending a FlirtBomb to everyone in your area at once is a premium feature that requires additional credits via in-app purchase.
- Inbox: View your sent and received messages, or visit one of the chatrooms and spark up a conversation in real time on a variety of different subjects. This would be the tab you spend most of your time on after matching with someone that shares interests with you.
- Activity: Manage your recent activity, including who you’ve been breaking the ice with or who is interested in your own profile. Track everything you’re doing in Canoodle with the Activity tab, which is equivalent to your web browser history.
- Map: If you allow Canoodle to use your current location, this interactive map will show you everyone that shares interests with you in your greater area. You can tap on the profiles that are shown on the map and contact any of these people on an individual basis, or send out a FlirtBomb to everyone at once for 100 credits.
- News: Read about the latest news based on your interests, or follow RSS feeds of popular websites such as Glam, People, The Guardian, TechCrunch and The Verge. Browse based on Favorites or Editor’s Choices. You can optionally comment on or favorite articles you’ve read.
Canoodle offers a good user experience overall, and supports the taller 4-inch screen on the iPhone 5 and fifth-generation iPod touch. The app has a user interface that is easy to navigate, including search functionality and easily accessible account settings. You can easily control what you share, set a pseudonymous username and manage who sees your profile to stay absolutely comfortable with using the app.
As with most other social dating services, Canoodle for iPhone operates on a freemium basis. The app is free itself, while there are options to purchase premium features with credits afterwards. This model presents advantages for all, as users that don’t wish to pay can still access the core features of the app and conversate with people in their local areas or chatrooms.
But for those that don’t mind forking over a few dollars here and there can gain access to additional features that make the Canoodle experience that much more efficient, including sending mass message FlirtBombs, highlighting your profile, choosing a custom mailbox background and becoming a VIP in search.
You’ll instantly start with five credits for activating your Canoodle account, and you can top up with additional credits at the following rates: 100 credits ($1.99), 500 credits ($9.99), 1000 credits ($17.99), 2000 credits ($30.99). All credits must be purchased via in-app purchase per Apple’s policies.
There are a myriad of dating services available on the web, but Canoodle stands out for a number of reasons: cross-platform support on Android, iOS, Facebook and the web; lots of options for free users to still connect with others; an easy to navigate user interface; and premium features that make the experience that much better.
Canoodle for iPhone is a new service that has already attracted thousands of users, so there is a good chance that you can find someone in your area that shares common interests with you. It’s worth giving it a shot, at the very least. All it takes is breaking the ice, and Canoodle helps you do that.
This is a sponsored post that has been prepared by iFans and endorsed by Cupid plc. If you are an app developer or accessory maker interested in a sponsored post, please see http://www.ifans.com/ads/ and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.