Launch Center Pro, an app that aims to try to bridge the divide set in place between applications on iOS, was recently updated to version 1.1. While “just” a 1.x update, the new version has various improved capabilities:
- In-app messaging actions — group messaging and preset text
- In-app email actions — attach last photo taken or attach photo from the clipboard
- Clipboard actions — place text on clipboard, place last photo on clipboard, convert text on clipboard, and x-callback-url support
- Expanded Text Expander support — snippets can now be expanded automatically while launching an action
- New Tweet action — tweet last photo taken
- Reorganized Action Composer
- Bug fixes and other enhancements
Launch Center Pro allows apps that are designed to work with it to be “chained” together, using Launch Center Pro as the central dashboard. The app itself can be incredibly powerful — and therefore useful — in certain situations, though it does take at least some time to set up and tweak to work properly. The app is currently on sale for only $2.99, so it’s a great time to grab it form the App Store.
Do you use Launch Center Pro?