So what happened on iFans during the week of May 14th – 20th 2012?
Every Sunday, forum member Tkf1 gathers all the articles that were posted during the previous week and puts them in a nice tidy post to let you know what happened when you may not have been here. Feel free to discuss this week’s events in the comments. The roundup is available after the break.
- Apple to Launch New 15″ MacBook Pro with Retina Display and USB 3
- New MacBook Pro and iMac Models Surface on Geekbench
- Kaspersky Lab CTO Says Mac OS is ‘Really Vulnerable’
- Would You Buy the 4-inch ‘iPhone 5′?
- Thinner MacBook Pros Launching at WWDC
- Rumor: New iMacs Will Also Have Retina Displays
- Rumor: Retina Display Also Coming to the MacBook Air
- WSJ: Next iPhone to Have Screen That is ‘At Least 4 Inches’
- Apple Fires Back Over Siri Lawsuits
- Apple is Now Censoring ‘Jailbreak’ in iTunes [Updated]
- Report: ‘iPad mini’ Launches in Second Half of 2012
- Apple Awarded Control of ‘iPhone5.com’ Domain Name
- Reuters confirms 4-inch screen on next iPhone
- Will the iPod Touch be Discontinued?
- 1 in 3 Smartphone Gamers Play in the Classroom
- Bloomberg: Steve Jobs Worked on the 4-inch iPhone
- Apple Files Motion Against HTC for Violating Patent Rights
- Steve Jobs Dreamed of an ‘iCar’
- Steve Wozniak Hired as ‘Tutor’ for Steve Jobs Biopic
The Gadget World
Jailbreak, Hacks, Unlocks, Mods, Tutorials and Bugs
Releases, Updates, Previews and Sales
- Report Claims Google Chrome Will Debut on iOS
- Bejeweled Finally Launches on the iPad
- Swordigo: The Game You Should Be Playing This Weekend