Apple today released version 5.1.1 of their mobile operating system, iOS, to all users. According to the list of changes, this update adds no features, but rather addresses certain issues that existed in iOS 5.1.
- Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
- Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
- Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
- Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
- Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
iOS 5.1.1 is available in your devices Settings app under General -> Software Update. If you’d like to update your device using a computer, simply plug it in and press the “Update” button in the device tab. Let us know if you find anything interesting! Direct links are available after the break.