It’s that time of year again!
WWDC 2010 has over 5,200 attendees, and sold out in just 8 days. As per the usual protocol, Jobs has got us all warmed up for this year’s announcements with Apple’s annual status update.
- Over 2 million iPads sold, one sold every three seconds.
- 8,500 native iPad Apps, and this sure isn’t slowing down.
- Over five million iBooks sold, giving a 22% Market share.
Over to the App Store:
- Almost a quarter of a million Apps on the App Store right now.
- Over 15,00 new Apps submitted per week.
- 95% of submitted Apps are accepted within a week.
- 28% of the US spartphone market share, over Android’s 9%
- iPhone has 58% of the mobile browser share
We’re only getting started. Stay tuned for in-depth coverage of the entire event, and hit up the live meta-blog for up-to-the-minute coverage!