iFans is pleased to announce our giveaway of a fourth-generation iPod touch (8GB) to the user that posts the best theme in our iOS Themes and Customization Releases section over the next three months. Any theme posted in our iOS Themes and Customization Releases section between now and July 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern (GMT – 5:00) will be automatically be considered as a candidate in the running to win the free iPod touch.
On approximately July 21, 2012, a voting period will commence that will include each of the eligible themes. Themes must not contain any copied or stolen elements, and we will be very strict at enforcing this rule. We are looking for original and creative work only. We wish everyone the best of luck and hope that you have fun creating the very best themes possible. We’re looking forward to seeing what everyone can come up with. Official contest rules and guidelines are ahead.
Contest Rules and Guidelines:
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter, post a theme created by yourself that contains no copied or stolen elements in our iOS Themes and Customization Releases section prior to July 20, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern (GMT – 5:00).
- You may enter as many themes as you would like, each counting as one entry in the voting period to take place on or around July 21, 2012.
- There are no residency requirements. Residents of any country are welcome to enter this contest.
- You must be a registered user of the iFans.com community to enter.
- You must not be a paid staff member on the iFans.com community to enter.
- There is no age requirement to enter this giveaway.
- One winner will be selected based on a user voting process to win a free iPod touch (8GB) in his or her choice of white or black.
- Entry Deadline: 20 July 2012, 11:59 PM EST (GMT – 5:00)
- Failure to claim or acknowledge your prize within 14 days will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- This is a collaborative effort. An iPod touch will only be awarded to the winner if a total of 30 or more original themes have been posted by July 20, 2012.