Apple Introduces $124.99, $174.99 Price Tiers for App Store

Apple has issued a notice (via 9to5Mac) to its registered developers to inform them of two new price tiers for the App Store. The new price tiers, $124.99 and $174.99, are effective immediately and apply to both App Store apps and in-app purchases. Developers cash in on 70 percent of every app sale, while Apple collects the remaining 30 percent to put towards the day-to-day operations of the App Store.

[9to5Mac]

Post a response / What do you think?