Every Monday, iFans is pleased to give away Apple-related products and software, ranging from accessories for iOS devices to Mac App Store apps. This week, we’re excited to be giving away Jawbreakers headphones by Wicked Audio for devices including the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. iFans Giveaway Archives
Wicked Audio’s Jawbreakers headphones are candy-colored, noise isolating earbuds that add flare to your listening experience. The Wicked Jawbreakers are fashion-forward earbuds offered in fun color choices — green, black, pink, and white — that compliment everyone’s style. The Jawbreakers have innovative buds with noise isolation to produce superb sound quality, a gold-plated connector and lengthy cord to add to the high-quality design, a 10 mm driver, 20-20,000 Hz frequency, and a 1.2 meter cord.
To enter the giveaway, simply post a comment explaining why you want to win these pair of headphones! Details are ahead…
How To Enter:
To enter the giveaway, simply post a comment explaining why you want to win. One lucky iFans user will be randomly drawn as the winner of the Jawbreakers headphones by Wicked Audio based on all entries received. Thanks to Valerie Guerra from Max Borges Agency for collaboration with this giveaway and best of luck to everyone that enters.
Giveaway Rules and Guidelines
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter, simply post a comment explaining why you want to win.
- You may only enter once per account, per household or business.
- You must be a resident of the United States, Canada, or Europe to enter.
- You must be a registered user of the iFans.com community to enter.
- You must not be a staff member, of a paid or volunteer position, on the iFans.com community to enter.
- There is no age requirement to enter this giveaway.
- One random winner will be selected based on all entries received.
- Entry Deadline: 1 Apr 2012, 11:59 PM EST (GMT – 5:00)
- Failure to claim or acknowledge your prize within 2 days (48 hours) will result in forfeiture of the prize. A redraw will be held based on all original entries if this occurs.