iFans is pleased to announce our giveaway of the Karotz, a “smart rabbit,” launched by Violet, that is the only hardware device to be crafted especially for social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. The Karotz retails for $129.99 on Amazon.com, ThinkGeek.com, Computerworld.com, and on Karotz’s website, but iFans is going to give you an opportunity to win one for free! Find out how to win ahead…
How To Enter:
To enter the giveaway, simply post a comment explaining why you want to win the Karotz by Violet for your own use! A lucky iFans user will be randomly drawn as the winner based on all entries received. Thanks to Max Borges Agency for collaboration with this giveaway and best of luck to everyone that enters.
- The first-ever smart rabbit compatible with social networks provides fun, interactive way to connect with friends and family
- Connects to Facebook and Twitter accounts to allow User to send and receive messages and audio files
- Karotz is able to respond to questions and requests with Internet searches and advanced voice recognition software
- This robotic companion can check for new emails, read the weather forecast, news, tweets, and even play music
- User’s friends can take control of Karotz using its integrated webcam to change the color of its light or move its ears
Giveaway Rules and Guidelines
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter, simply post a comment explaining why you want to win your own Karotz by Violet.
- You may only enter once per account, per household or business.
- You must be a resident of Canada or the lower 48 contiguous United States to enter.
- You must be a registered user of the iFans.com community to enter.
- You must not be a staff member, of a paid or volunteer position, on the iFans.com community to enter.
- There is no age requirement to enter this giveaway.
- One random winner will be selected out of all entries received.
- Entry Deadline: 7 Feb 2012, 11:59 PM EST (GMT – 5:00)
- Failure to claim or acknowledge your prize within 2 days (48 hours) will result in forfeiture of the prize. A redraw will be held based on all original entries if this occurs.