It’s that time of season again. The Review Team is looking for members once more to replace some recently lost members. This time around, however, the openings are for what the RT was all about in the first place, apps! We are currently looking for 1-2 app reviewers, so send in your best app reviews for your chance to join the iFans Review Team! Read on for more information.
OK, let’s to go into the technical stuff, requirements:
- THERE IS NO JOIN DATE/POST REQUIREMENT, IT’S BASED SOLELY ON WRITING SKILL.
- With that said, let’s go over the other requirements:
- Inactive criminal record (1-2 bans are fine… If you have 3-5 points it may go against you)
- Free time to put out at least one review each month (includes editing)
- Writing in the English language
If you meet these requirements, read on to see how you apply. Please fill out the form below and PM it to me. Attached to that form should be a full, completed review. Although grammatical errors will not count against you, we need to be able to understand it:
Originally Posted by sample
Full Name:Username:Previous Writing Experience(s) (if any):
Alternately, you can also email your application in to me if, and only if, you have lost privileges of PMing. If you have lost those privileges, you most likely have a record. If you don’t have a record, feel free to email.
The writing sample must have the following criteria met:
- Ideally around 600-800 words.
- Min Word Count = 500 Words.
- Max Word Count = 900 Words.
- Must be an iTunes app review, any others will be rejected.
- Must have been written in the last month
- Must have some sort of formatting
- Must be readable
Failure to meet these requirements may result in your application being rejected.
All applications must be submitted by January 31, 2012 at 11:59:59 PM Central Time. Any application post-marked after that will be rejected. If you have any further questions, post below, email, or PM me (posting may be a better solution).