Forum member Tkf1 has put together a wrap up of this past week’s events here at iFans. Check it out below and after the break. Merry Christmas!
So, what happened on iFans during the week of December 19th – 25th 2011?
- Apple Wins Patent Dispute Case with HTC
- Apple Introduces “Complete My Season Pass” Option on iTunes
- OS X 10.7.3 Build 11D36 Seeded to Developers
- Will Apple Announce iPad 3 on Feb. 24th, Steve Jobs’ Birthday?
- Apple Officially Confirms International Launch of iTunes Match
The Gadget World
- AT&T Officially Drops its T-Mobile Acquisition Plans
- HTC Has Already Fixed a Patent Issue Within Android
- Accessory Review: iSuper RC Helicopter
- Accessory Review: iQase OPaq
- Android App Battle: Media Player Deathmatch!
- Application Review: Bejeweled
Jailbreak, Hacks, Unlocks, Mods and Bugs
- New Ultrasn0w Unlocks the iPhone 4 / 3GS on iOS 5.0.1
- Pod2g Hands A4 Jailbreak to the Chronic Dev Team
- Chpwn May Release “Something Very Cool” Shortly
- i0n1c to Release Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 4.3.5
- Chpwn Working on the “Coolest iOS Jailbreak Tweak”
Releases, Updates, Previews and Sales
- Kindle for iOS Updated with iPad Redesign for Magazines and More
- Google Voice for iPhone Updated with Multi-Recipient Texting, Copy/Paste in Dial Pad and More
- Skitch for iPad Released
- Scrivener Coming to iOS, Android
- 32GB iPhone 4 is BOGO at Best Buy, Today Only
- Base iMac for $1055 at Woot