Today Microsoft is expanding their boundaries a bit with today’s release of “My Xbox Live” for iOS. The app allows for you to manage your Xbox Live profile on your Apple smartphone or tablet. Sadly, there’s no gaming included, so if you came seeking this then you’ll have to continue to wait.
Major Nelson, the Director of Programming for Microsoft’s Xbox Live division, has outlined the current features within their new iOS app:
- Read and send messages to friends
- Manage your friends list, invite new friends
- Read and Edit your full LIVE profile (name, bio, motto)
- Change your avatar features/items with the avatar closet
- View and compare your achievement progress with friends
If the app appeals to you, then go grab it for free in the App Store here. It weighs in at 17.4 MB and is fully universal, meaning you can use it on all your iOS devices.