Apple has released an update to iTunes with a few bugfixes, including improved support for media keys on 3rd party keyboards, better stability when streaming videos, and more. Fire up Software Update to download the new version.
iTunes 10.4.1 provides a number of improvements, including:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support