The developers of Reeder for iOS have released their new Mac version of the application, which can be found on the Mac App Store ($9.99). The Reeder app for Mac provides a beautiful interface for reading Google Reader feeds. The app comes with a lot of different features, such as gestures, great customization, Google Reader syncing, Instapaper and other such services, and a Twitter sharing feature. Reeder also includes a built-in web browser for viewing the full article and commenting on it. Check out the complete list of features after the break.
- Syncs with Google Reader
- Full Readability (readability.com) integration (see Preferences → General)
- Customizable interface (see Preferences → Appearance)
- Gestures (see Preferences → Gestures)
- Customizable shortcuts (see Preferences → Shortcuts)
- Send to Instapaper, ReadItLater, Readability
- Save to Pinboard, Delicious, Zootool
- Post to Twitter
- Mail Link
- Open with Instapaper Mobilizer, Google Mobilizer
The app itself is $9.99 on the Mac App Store, which is not bad for a quality Google Reader client. I’ve been using this app for a while now, and I can definitely recommend it. Don’t forget to add iFans to your Google Reader subscriptions. Our RSS URL is http://www.ifans.com/feed.