Epic Games has at last released an update for their popular role-playing game Infinity Blade on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. The update, known as Infinity Blade: Arena, brings a variety of new highly anticipated features to the game. If you’ve already bought the game, your free update awaits you on the App Store. For those without a copy, the game is currently on sale for half price at $2.99 US. Here’s what you can expect from the new update, as outlined by Epic Games themselves:
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
For anyone that has tried this latest update, be sure to share your thoughts in the comments. A gallery of post-update pictures can be found after the break.