iH8sn0w has updated the recently released sn0wbreeze with a number of fixes and improvements, including animated boot logos and full support for the Apple TV 2. If your previous jailbreak isn’t running as smoothly as you had hoped, try this release of sn0wbreeze.
* Cydia 1.1.1 is now pre-installed.
* iPhone 3GS users can now flash the iPad 06.15.00 baseband.
* Animate (Animated Boot Logos) by the Chronic Dev-Team is now supported.
* Added afc2
* Apple TV 2 is now fully supported.
* Added Apple TV 2 DFU Instructions.
* YouTube issues resolved on hacktivated devices.
* iPhone 3GS old-bootrom issues fixed (Error 37).
There is a temp. fix available on Pushfix’s Cydia repo (http://cydia.pushfix.info)
for getting ultrasn0w to work on preserved basebands on 4.3.1.
[It does not fix the iPhone 4 single bar issue though!]
Now available at: http://ih8sn0w.com