iH8sn0w has updated sn0wbreeze 2.3 to beta 2, bringing a number of improvements to the jailbreak tool. Most notably, it now has the option to add four and five finger Multitasking Gestures to Settings.app without having to pull faux-developer trickery.
Sn0wbreeze 2.3 works on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch running 4.3. If you depend on an unlock like ultrasn0w, keep away! Like other current 4.3 jailbreaking methods, devices will be tethered.
sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 – Details
- Adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings App.
- iBooty bug fixes (Includes iBSS issues).
- iBooty is EVEN faster.
- MobileSubstrate is now working.
- Sleep bug in iPod Touches is fixed.
- Rare iPad 1G issues resolved.
- Added iREB to top bar for future re-runs within sn0wbreeze.
- ultrasn0w is STILL broken! Unlockers STAY AWAY!
- Report all feedback to @iH8sn0w on Twitter or via email [ iH8sn0w (at) iH8sn0w . com ]