Just a few weeks after iTunes 9 was released, Apple are out and releasing an update to version 9.0.1 to patch problems with the new iTunes line. The update rolls in at 83MB fixes the following issues.
- Resolves issues browsing the iTunes Store.
- Addresses a performance issue where iTunes may become unresponsive.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit.
- Fixes a problem syncing Podcasts in playlists to iPod or iPhone.
- Fixes a problem sorting albums with multiple discs.
- Addresses an issue with the Zoom button not switching to Mini Player.
- Improves application syncing for iPod touch and iPhone.
- Genius is now automatically updated to show Genius Mixes.
There’s also some new functionality. Hit the jump to read more or go direct to Apple’s 9.0.1 update page.
The Dev Team has confirmed that the 9.0.1 release is safe for jailbreakers and unlockers.