CameraWallpaper, the long-awaited tweak previously available for Android phones is now available in the Cydia store. iOS devices running 4.0 or higher with cameras can set their camera view as the wallpaper and take screenshots from the Springboard. No word yet on battery issues, although it does offer battery saving options. Other features include:
- Use your live camera as your wallpaper.
- Take a picture anytime from SpringBoard.
- Innovative control menu, activator-enabled.
- Toggle between front and rear camera*.
- Turn the torch on/off*.
- Set flash mode (auto,force-on,force-off) when capturing photos*.
- (* on devices that support it).
- Auto Focus.
- Auto Exposure.
- Auto WhiteBalance.
- Pause-resume camera.
- Auto-start modes.
- Battery saving options.
- Set video tranparency so you can see your wallpaper in the back.
- Set icons transparency, and more!
The app, created by limneos, is $1.99 in the Cydia store. Click the image below to see the app in action on YouTube.